Thursday, July 28, 2016

BLOG IS ACTIVE AGAIN





Hey imma start using this platform again! I figured it would be useful for myself as well, to use as memory board for all my ideas.  
I'm decorating and putting in new furniture in my room and I can't even tell you how long it's taking because everytime I think I am set on an idea then I see something new cool and I get q whole other idea! 

So I have to start all over plus adding things and chose which to keep and which to stay away from 

See what makes it so much more difficult besides my struggles with choosing (what's that "disorder" called again?! I def have it) 
... Is that I have MINIMALIST taste, but I want and love so many styles and things that I just wanna have it all! 
I want gold, silver, rose gold, ALL WHITE, black wall, colors, plants, wall mural, canopy, large headboard, built in nightstands, acrylic nightstands, bench as a nightstand... And that's what's going on in my head! But more on that later 

You'll probably and hopefully get as inspired as me when visiting this blog cuz I'll be posting pretty good stuff haha and it will help me think clear when I have  all my thoughts laid out like this! And I'll be uploading videos and shit lik that too ofc
I'm just waiting for my laptop to connect to the wifi there's something wrong 


/Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment