Thursday, January 14, 2016

EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE

OMFG I am actually batshit crazy! Like, I might not even know it myself fully

But I am so excited though FINALLY I feel  alive 
Creative, driven, hungry and sometimes even a little happy! Not to mention feeling proud over myself that I succeed to live like I want no matter what circumstances obviously 

I keep proving it over and over and I just can't deny it any longer! What I have managed to do and the changes I've made the last 6 months is just mind blowing if I think About it 

And oh yeah I almost forgot, the main reason I went on here just now (6am no sleep again) anyway so I just wanted to hype and reflect over what I did today totally uncalled and unplanned for! 
God, I have missed the real me! Got reminded today and it feels good. So good 

I will tell you all about what I did, later today and with pictures 
You know that feeling when you want to tell a story but you want only the perfect pictures to go with the news. 
So you rather wait and announce it until you have the perfect everything to go with it 

And then there's that other feeling that goes on and on sayin "what if" something will go wrong 
What if what if ... What if that voice/feeling just shut the fuck up and go on and try to lower someone else's vibration , why u tryna fuck with mine LOL
 
This insomnia must be psychic since it must have known last night that something was going to happen like it did today. Or why and where is this sleeplessness coming from? 
Does life actually manage to excite me that bad again :o well then it's a good thing because I have been dead inside for a while now

Imma try to stop watching YouTube videos and answering emails now and actually try to sleep 

See you in a few hours again 
X






2 comments:

  1. Are you still paralyzed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Chloe, hur är läget?
    Hang in there, tro på framtiden..

    ReplyDelete