Sunday, November 29, 2015

I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK?!

Have this happened to anyone else;
From nowhere kinda, I got the most intense unbearable pain that I've ever felt in my life (except from after the accident) 
I couldn't sit lay or do anything because it was too much! and just know that I am very tolerant to pain but this was so bad I really thought I was going to die, 
Too weak and dizzy to even think about calling 911 and at some point the pain got so bad that I dozed off for 5 seconds or 5 minutes hanging off the bed. 

Immediately the pain came back and I felt it the most inside my shoulders and arms, neck, troath and upper back and stomach with cold sweats and blurred vision. I mean it was really unbearable and nothing I could do 
It felt like someone was chocking me as well 

I googled and everything pointed at some sort of heart attack or something with the heart 
But apparently heart attacks doesn't hurt someone said and they're not more than 15 minutes

And I hate it when I called 911 they couldn't even give me one single advise on how to ease the pain or a guess on what it could be. I do not want to go to the hospital for many reasons.. That place gives me nightmares and I feel like I've done my time there. 

So anyone have a idea? It kinda felt like I had been drinking a gallon of bleach or poison too.. 


2 comments:

  1. The "accident" lmfao I can't believe you're still trying to fool people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told everyone long time ago haha and it was indeed an accident , that I survived.

      Delete