Monday, November 2, 2015

A FORM OF TORTURE ILL SAY!

I still remember all the nights where I had to go up in the middle of the night to do push-ups, stretching, frog jumps etc just to get rid of the crawling in my legs and arms which I described as "restless feeling" 
The Drs didn't know what it was and they didn't have a name or solution for it.. 
Now they do and it's called exactly what I said; RLS Restless legs syndrome. 
I still have that shit and tonight it's been keeping me awake.. Torturing me til now 7am and as soon as I lay down its starting again  !! My left side only.. Seriously what the hell!




8 comments:

  1. It's because you have a SCI. It's spasms and all of that lovely shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha no it's because of opiate withdrawals

      Delete
    2. It's gone now cuz I got my painkillers again

      Delete
  2. You don't have pain or spasms from your Spinal Cord Injury?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pain yes
      Reflexes not spasms,nothing too noticeable

      Delete
  3. Opiates don't help with my spinal cord pain. I take things like Baclofen and Neurontin because they are made for SCI. I have 5 mg percocets just to have them, but they don't stop the nerve pain. Nothing does actually, because there is nothing that exists to stops neuro pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what Percocet is!!!! You broke a bunch of bones that is what the oxy is helping. If you have nerve pain the oxy is doing nothing for it at all.

    ReplyDelete