Thursday, July 2, 2015

TOO MUCH PERFECTION IS A MISSTAKE

Today I smile. I feel so empowered by this thick protecting shield made out of love. whatever happens              in the now is just beautiful.. I know I sound cheesy or like im on that sumthin' sumthin'.. but I am not
I have just found out this power inside me that I have been carrying around all my life but I have been to scared or depressed to use it.
I am on the right path to healing now nothing can stop me.

and thanks for that one who said Im a great actress btw  :) thats all I picked up from that  comment that were supposed to be negative
    getting complimented on my acting skills is really fucking awesome! cuz its just the greatest passion I have always had


For those who didnt know, I am obsessed with this Queen, Brooke Candy and this video I cant stop playing it, so beautiful it hurts. 

 
GAH love this bitch! and grimes , and lana, an.... I'll just make another post on all my inspiration creatures


 

also I finished a drawing I started a while ago, Its a great feeling to fulfill something you started. Like with life,



2 comments:

  1. awesome painting, are you an illuminati-fan? :)
    Triangles, serpent, fallen angel kind of like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wheres the "like" button when you need it?
      lol

      Delete