Sunday, July 26, 2015

THE SHADOW IS SIMPLY THE WOUNDED CHILD THAT DID NOT RECEIVE WHAT IT NEEDED

while Im here editing videos I have been drawn to a very interesting subject, it has literally shown up everywhere in the last few weeks.  Im realizing why I am drawn towards the "dark side" Everyone has one.    I see beauty in everything, in light and darkness in evil and in good.

to grow, we must come to terms with the shadow. not deny it, not resisting it because it doesnt matter. the shadow will come back -- stronger this time, because it had to grow stronger to break free of its repression.

As much as I recognize this inside me I realize how much of this has been twisted and processed to brainwash generations with religions. its either the dark side or the good side. they want you to choose.
Although they are not really giving you a choice. if you dont follow their belives then you are basically "worshiping Satan" that is - In most cases I must add.
you could say that there is no right or wrong at the same time there is right and wrong in everything

as long as you do not harm anyone its all good.

"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?"


1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting point Chloe. Perhaps it's akin to the yin-yang symbol used in Taoism.

    Anyhoo, a florist near my place has written on it's wall "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow"

    Food for thought.

    ReplyDelete