Tuesday, July 14, 2015

PHONE POST



Ha, I just pulled out some of the stitches on my back myself, that they had forgot at the hospital after my surgery..

I've been watching a lot of Russel Brands new 'true news' and I mean I've always loved him and admired him but now I am stunned. I wish that everyone could get on his level. For example a therapist I went to the other day, he laughed out loud in my face when I said that I healing comes from within. He laughed and said "NO, it doesn't Chloe." 

I'm just shocked at his lack of intelligence and depth. Plants are more envolved than him 
So I figured I might as well talk to a palm tree and then maybe I wouldn't leave crying from being also offended. Because the palm tree wouldn't tell me that my feet are crocked. 

Yea He said that too lol. And they are really not at all actually 

6 comments:

  1. From where WOULD the healing come if not from within? Pity those who live all their lives "out there"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. From where WOULD the healing come if not from within? Pity those who live all their lives "out there"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. From where WOULD the healing come if not from within? Pity those who live all their lives "out there"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du e söt Chloe.. Du är som en vacker enhörning i ett sagoland :)
    Ge det tid.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Chloe,

    A book that I found intriguing "The Untethered Soul" (Google the title for a preview) might help you to see how the mind is literally a barrier for living in total freedom. I have an ecopy that I could share with you if you are curious.
    I can feel for your situation and I hope your intrinsic beauty and aesthetic feel for the genuine keep you afloat in a world where most of us are drowning.
    Hälsningar William (an American living in Söderälje)

    ReplyDelete