Monday, June 8, 2015

NEVER LET ME GO

Got some questions from people wondering if the pics from my last post really were taken recently or before the fall, even though I said that theyre from 3 days ago and they are. You cant see under the skin how im held together with metal and screws all over etc.

I can now feel most pressure on my feet from the outside, is that normal? pls someone who succeeded to regain feeling and movement again, answer that question lol
also, the feeling is going down on my back, I get feeling lower and lower...

A part from my other exercises I have a -Healing from the inside- schedule containing meditation, laughing, breathing exercises, mirror work, upper body yoga (which I tend to skip since its really difficult), research, updating my social media a lot etc and its all thanks to my amazing coach Nika for helping me build this ❤  




3 comments:

  1. Any leg spasms, Chloe? You are looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have reflexes and Ive had that since day one all over. not spasms :)

      Delete
  2. Helt underbara kort. Du ser fantastisk ut!

    /david

    ReplyDelete