Saturday, June 20, 2015

ROAD RUNNER

its been a trip. a great one, actually the best one, more, larger, better than I had ever imagined for myself even tho my dreams eventually grew bigger. and they no longer scared me. so I became bored. So bored that I felt the selfish urge to destroy all that I had and all I that I was.
        and hopefully, unconsciously everything and around me.
what was the point of that? is there a meaning to everything? in the end, will we discover that nothing was ever random?

no, this was not meant to be. but who knows what or if anything was?
nothing left but to accept what is. bow,                 
                                                                   and say thanks for the ride.
                I enjoyed every single moment of true Freedom & Love








1 comment:

  1. Hoppas att det är okej. Livet är hårt med du är stark och kommer nå ditt mål.

    ReplyDelete