Today is the 19th may. Exactly a year since the day I died.
Still breathing and my heart still beat obviously but half of my body and my soul died.
this feeling is by far the worst one I have ever endured. I cant stand to wait any longer...
Imagine waiting in a line that you know wont end in at least a few years if even that.
I have never wanted to live more than right now.
I dropped out school in 11th grade THANK GOD! It was only a waste of time and it didnt make me happy.
I traveled a lot, I met so many amazing people. I moved to LA because I never felt like I belong in Sweden and when I got to LA it was like I had never lived anywhere else. my home <3
Ive never been scared of anything except to live a normal boring life, being stuck somewhere in a country hate, with a person I didnt love and a meaningless job that made me miserable just thinking about it.
Being happy is the only thing that matters in life. my advice to you all would be to ask yourself right now these questions;
- Am I happy with my life?
- my job
- my boyfriend/girlfriend/single
- do I live every day like I want?
- Is there anything that I have always wanted to do? what can I do to make it happen?
- do I like who I am? what can I do to be the best person?
- Do I love myself enough?
- is there anything that I know that I should change about myself? do it now.