Tuesday, February 10, 2015

PALE FAIRY




pictures from 2 days ago


I had a hour long talk session with Channeler Nora Herolds ✰✰ yesterday and I found out so much about my previous lifes, it explained alot of decisions that I have been making in my life.. It was all so clear, I totally understand why im in this physical position right now. Wish I could tell you all about it but youre not supposed to share sacred information like that.

it was a much needed talk after a very rough day, since I got to this elderly home the personal has been mixing and changing my pain medication routines which could make anyone go crazy. very emotional and dramatic. ANYWAYS  I highly recommend anyone to do this hour long session with the lovely Nora, it will help you in all ways possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment