Tuesday, January 20, 2015

THE ANGELICS

aloe 
where i used to lay and practice my acting lines



lazy beachdays



They will move me to a elderly home in the next week since my time at this particular hospital is over. I dont really care, im glad to get closer to my friends and to get away from here and Ive gotten used to feel like a piece of meat that they just send places whenever they want without me having any power to decide shit.
anyway I have booked a session with a known channeler and healer referred by my friends, Nora Herold;

"In 1997 Nora began working as a channel and a healer full time and loves being able to help others experience the unconditional love that is available to them from their guides. In 2007 she began to access information specific to the integration of the 5th dimensional identity and the re-ascension process and has incorporated that information into her work. Nora offers private sessions, teaches, lectures, is a reiki master, and has clients all over the world. She and her partner Jonathan Wilk, a composer, reiki master, and channel as well, are available for reiki sessions and classes. Nora has appeared in print, on the radio, on TV, and in the DVD series "Illumination Matrix". She channels a multitude of high vibrational beings including The Pleiadian Collective, Yeshua, Calliandra, Enara, The Lyrans/Lemurians, The Faeries, and The Angelics"
 This will give me some clarity and answers to why I am in this situation, maybe because some past and future life happenings. I will know what way to go after this because right now im stuck and completely lost in the dark. It sure will give me the energy/light that I need to cope.
Since everyday I am still getting unbelievable offers that I have been dreaming of, modeling, acting, singing and travel opportunities which is torturing me since If i wasnt in this situation id be living my dream still...
but here I am.

1 comment:

  1. Don't ever give up on your recovery okay? You can have anything you dream possible!

    ReplyDelete