Friday, January 9, 2015

I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALIENS

I dont know what it is but sometimes I feel so much Love i cant take it, Its too much. Im getting really emotional from just thinking about things friends said and did. I start crying when i think about how much it means when people that matters to me are so nice its unbelievable. I love you all! I really, REALLY LOVE YOU so much it hurts!! am i bipolar? cuz i feel it soo deep.  I mean anyone, a stranger with a nice energy is kind my soul cries from happiness, and when people I love are kind I cant beleive it.

whats happening to me? LOVE OVERDOSE
this is how it feels, almost too much to handle

I just wanna give you all my love, everything i have and I would do anything for you, you all know who you are, id be name dropping but i dont feel its necessary
 my beautiful angels I wish that all your dreams come true and that nothing or no one will ever hurt you <3 tho nothing can hurt you, because my love for you is too strong, your untouchable.




1 comment:

  1. fint skrivit Chole =) BIG LOVE
    joxx jönss

    ReplyDelete