Saturday, December 27, 2014

WORSE THAN A BAD DAY


Theres one trip that excites me more than anything on earth and its Death. I have never been scared of death and I cannot understand people that are, for me its just peace at last. I cant wait to meet myself and go away forever.. I just want to rest in love and total bliss
I go to bed wishing and pray to not wake up to see these walls with no soul and look around to find no loved one around, Im now half a person, I feel so much and so strong. It kills me, im being buried alive in my own body.


3 comments:

  1. you've done, and still can do, more than most people in their entire lives with who you are inside. your body is only half your story, and this pain is such a small chapter. don't write yourself short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chill and be friends with yourself :)

    ReplyDelete