Tuesday, December 2, 2014

LOOOOOOOOOOOM BANDS, SO MANY LOOM BANDS......!

Yep. Ive finally gone crazy.
I mean craz, crazy! Im making all kinds of different Loom Bands all day long, Ive done almost all kinds there is and a tutorial video, check it out on my youtube account (Chloe Cole)
I suggest you get this LoomBand kit if youre 1. Have a lot of free time 2. are going to tons of festivals or raves 3. loves to create shit made out of rubber bands 4. loves to give it away to all your favorite persons to have something to remember you by

a made a really long hexafish headband, fishtail bracelets and I forgot what the other ones called

A bracelet gone wrong became a ring instead

Have been giving away most of em already otherwise my whole arm wud b covered

Now Im going to meditate at least 20 mins everyday, I read a quote somewhere saying that everyone should do that and if you dont have time for it, then do it an hour each day instead lol

9 comments:

  1. You are totally nuts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a pathological liar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why the hell
      Wud you ask me that?!? I'm so confused ! I have never understood the concept or meaning of why some people lie, I'm actually the opposite, I'm too honest maybe I should lie sometimes haha
      Wtfff

      Delete
    2. so NO im everything but a pathological liar

      plllssss tell me where you would even get that from, i cant understand im just speechless !

      Delete
    3. Just asking, not implying anything :)

      Delete
    4. ↑do you suck all the DJ's dicks to get into shitty night clubs cuz you're white, pasty albino ass is so ugly they won't let you in? just asking, not implying:)

      Delete
    5. Hey she is not that ugly. And she acts like she is rich. If you have money you get in to clubs

      Delete
  3. ????????????!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete