Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I AM THAT I AM



Last night I was short on my opiate medication so I knew that I was going to wake up at 4-5am with crazy withdrawals so I looked up which stone to sleep with under my pillow to avoid that horrible experience to happen again and I read abt my purple amethyst, one person said NOT to sleep with it since it makes you dream really spaced uncomfortable dreams and FUCK yes it did! It was a real trip of dreams but I didnt have any withdrawals at all!! since its a stone thats perfect for drug and alcohol addiction. very calming.

tonight Ill try rose quarts, they all recommended that one for good sleep n energy

enough abt the stones, I can imagine most of you arent at all into it so Ill just tell you a short upgrade of the last week or so;

* I tried a new acupuncture today, needles in my fingers, tell you more abt it later.
* I was so happy that Anders won Big Brother Sweden, I wanted him to win from the start, or well I hated him at the start but he grew on me later :) congrats to him and Ill miss his laugh cuz it made me laugh haha
* Im trying to breathe love, see love, hear love and speak love. but its difficult as FUCK in this place Im in
* I miss everyone in LA so much, I cant even deal...
*  GOT MY HARD DRIVE BACK WITH ALL MY PICS AND VIDEOS ALL THE WAY BACK TO YEAR 2005 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG WE HAVE BEEN DYING IN LAUGH FROM ALL THE AWESOME MEMORIES.  I wish I cud show you but its censored VERY censored ..

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm everything and nothing
      Why ya ask?

      Delete
  2. wow I love this photo of you! your hair, the light, your lips! those eyes:)))))) perfection

    ReplyDelete