Monday, November 24, 2014

TRY TO KILL ME, I DARE YA' AND EVEN PAY YA'


@Blackaller music vid in progress

I remember once upon a time in 11 grade, the teacher had a yellow can with a black werewolf on. It was an energy drink and she told us that they had put high radiation laser thing trough it so we were going to experiment with it but she warned us that it was very dangerous to deal with it and if you drank it, it was dangerous and your skin-tone could turn greenish. I didnt care what she said plus I was tired so I took the can and drank it when no one saw. The teacher became very worried when she saw it was gone and she said "I really hope no one of you drank it cuz its not good at all..." I got a little worried for a sec but then I just carried on living my life and maybe,

that drink made me undeadly. and thats why I cant die, my heart must be strong as a mofo after all that Ive done to myself


5 comments:

  1. Maybe your superpower is that your pee tastes like an energydrink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the fact that you would call that a superpower proves how extremely bad humor you have ay ay... You would be the first to pay and drink it just to be as cool as Chloe your superhero

      Delete
    2. If me and chloe were caught in an avalanche i would drink her pee

      Delete
  2. LMFAO only you would do that chloe ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a perfect 7 out of 10 beautiful

    ReplyDelete