Friday, November 14, 2014

I NEED A FIX AND A KISS



   Some nights ago I had the realest dream ever, I was walking with my friends and we were going somewhere and I just suddenly realized as we were walking that I was once paralyzed and I said  "Omg, for a second I forgot that period when I couldnt walk, run or dance. U know, when I was paralyzed? shit that was such a fucked up time I dont understand how I got trough it! But thank god I did and now im back to normal :) hahah"

I felt so relived that I was back to normal again and then I woke up I still thought it was true for a few mins, til I realized it was just a fucking dream. I Hate that feeling of realizing it. I forget quite often actually but it only takes a second til I realize it again...

I think that we live in 2 realities, this world and then the dream world. when you wake up from dreams, you actually fall asleep and wake up in this world. yea like Avatar. Debbie had a dream about me last night aswell, I was dancing and laughing at her wedding. Kelly dreams of me almost every night aswell. Even strangers mail me and tell me they have had dreams of me walking.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe , this must be really really hard, i know. But if your T6 complete ( Asia A) then the reality even how fuck up it might be is that your not going to walk again. Stem cells don't work (not yet any way) , i would not spend a singel $ on it now. Projeck walk and all them other places might be good in a way , but i'm yet to see a complete walk out of there. Hope you learn to enjoy your new life, so many things you still can do !! Stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not going to do stem cells and not going to project walk either. So fuck you bye I hope you all the bad things in the world leave my blog

      Delete