Monday, November 24, 2014

ACUPUNCTURE



Saturday we went to Lund to Hälsans Hus, I tried acupuncture for the first time, I thought it would be good to get my body goin ya know ;)

I got the fantastic treatment by Zhao Ming, which was the nicest ever and so good at her job. I love the way she sees the world. She has hope in people and know how the body really works and what its capable of with the right mindset, her treatment gave me new hope and afterwards I got this weird emotions swings, I can only explain it like the body dealt and let go of tucked away hidden emotions and confusion from my accident. All this after just one treatment.

She is truly amazing, sweet and funny, I really recommend all my Swedish readers (and visitors) to go to her, whatever your need is or maybe just for some relaxation. Look at their webpage (linked in this post) and see all they have to offer :)










1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe! Did see any effect from the treatment?

    ReplyDelete