Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A HUUUUUUGE FUCK YOU!


well imma explain this post for you that read the original. The doctor came in and told me that all the nurses and him had been in on my blog which actually is really personal for me! and my youtube acc, facebook and IG. they asked me to remove all pics and movies ive made here.
I feel mentally raped and really exposed. they are snooping around on their patients blog!! how fucking creepy isnt that?? I dont know what I can write or not anymore. Its bad cuz it felt good to have somewhere to vent and write out my personal thoughts...
so you fat hags n pervs, pls continue doing ur job, and stop looking trough all my shiiiet.






2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a ignorant bitch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you calling ME an ignorant bitch?! BITCH GTFO

      Delete