Saturday, October 25, 2014

THERE IS HOPE LEFT IN THIS LIL BODY



Hi my loved ones!! Good news, Ive found a new treatment that I will attend once a week that replaces stem cells and repair nerves and it has helped so many people to walk again and that is now what the money from my fund will go to. This is a much more realistic money goal and a better chance of me walking again! I AM SO HAPPY! Come on people spread the link :D I AM SO HAPPY THAT I COULD JUMP FROM A BUILDING HAHAHA!! jk
 seriously I really think there is a great chance that this will make me walk omg omg omg

the treatment will start in 2 weeks


 SPREAD: HELP CHLOE WALK

3 comments:

  1. I do not understand you will start the treatment i 2 weeks? your coming back to la?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was supposed to go to LA in one month but the treatment is not there unfortunately So im coming back a bit later than planned

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all the luck in the world! You are going to walk again missy!!

    ReplyDelete