Tuesday, September 23, 2014

TOO MUCH TO HANDLE

This morning I received a letter with some really bad news that totally killed the last hope I was barely survived on right now, mentally.

My hip is infected and its eating my bones away meaning id need immediate surgery and that would mean that they would remove parts of my skeleton leaving my leg 6 cm ( 2.3inch)  shorter than my left one but it wouldnt matter since my changes of ever walking again is 0%

Everyone who knows me, know that I would never in a million years spend my life in a wheelchair. I wouldnt even call it a life.

i dont have much to say, Im speechless who would have seen tihis coming. how can this now be my fate?

I LOVE everyone that has been there for me everyday and stood by my side no matter what and I cant help but feel a bit selfish when I tell you that I do not want to live like this.. but
Im broken inside and out and Im asking anyone out there for help to end this pain im in.  Please help.








17 comments:

  1. What parts of your body is complety paralyzed? Fight! There is no giving up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe, please don't give up. You can get through this. I know you don't me and that I am so far away but you are in my prayers. **HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that this has happened to you. There is no easy way to get past something like this without looking deep in yourself for strength and purpose.
    Also, with 3d printing advancing so quickly its likely that you'd be able to walk again soon enough.
    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im paralyzed waist down completely no feeling or movements In my legs or feet and it's been 4 months
    Thank you for the support
    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes heat happened???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't do drugs! Great example

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! So many evil people...!!But do not give up Chloe!!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! So many evil people!! But Chloe..DO NOT give up..LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  10. .........Chloe trust me, I could repeate myselfe 10000 times..trust me, no matter what injury or trauma, people will still be jealous of you!! Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. People aren't being evil. Its obvious she did this to herself on purpose. She should be grateful she's alive period.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha..crawl back to the cave you came from..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anyone smelling a rat here?

    ReplyDelete