Friday, September 19, 2014

REASONS TO KEEP ON GOING

there is nothing to do all days, Im not getting any physical therapy for the moment because of wounds that need to heal... it really brings one down. Id love if you guys could give me some ideas of what you would want me to blog about. I need to get my mind off reality..

I know I should be grateful for still being alive but it feels more like a punishment even thoI dont believe in such things. I keep wonder why me?  why anyone? How come the body allows itself to not function when its all there, I mean I still have my legs so why the hell cant the body keep it together for fucks sake.





4 comments:

  1. where is the vids u were talking about chloe love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write about your favourite spots in LA. Where is it and whats special about the place. Would be integrering!

    ReplyDelete