Sunday, April 20, 2014

LIFE DECISIONS



Thinking about this "life quote":

“No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.”
― Regina Brett

starting to question it because is it really a wise thing to do? I guess in the long run it makes sense but I have always gone by "live in the moment and do whatever you feel like" I mean why would you force yourself to do something even if you feel bad? because it will make you happy?

On the other hand, should you always do whatever you feel like and not "show up" for example? will that make you happy? Not really, maybe in the exact moment but you may look back and regret it.

This really confuses me and my life choices.. should I start doing things that I dont feel like doing? maybe Ill be happier and have less anxiety OR will it give me more anxiety because Im forcing myself?

I know for a fact that Showing up and doing things no matter how you feel will make me happier in the future but what if I die tomorrow?

ahh I need advice from someone like Dalai Lama

2 comments:

  1. Trust me, you dont want someone to tell you what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://nedhardy.com/2011/05/06/the-dalai-lamas-18-rules-for-living/

    ReplyDelete