Thursday, March 20, 2014

WERE ALL SAINTS





Got my car out yesterday and then went shopping at all saints with Todd :) Ill show u what later, god I need someone to take my outfit pics outside like everyday... contact me if your interested

Today a fire alarm check up was done inside the apt and I was sleeping trough the whole thing! Seriously, the alarm went off like 5 times and there were people all over the apt HAHA and I didnt wake up one single time. I did woke up from my phone ringing and it was on vibrate.

Then I went to the gym and worked out my ass, which I dont have anymore since I lost all that weight... I need some ass trainer as well so contact me if youre good at that stuff as well!

Now Im heading to the pool to write some lyrics and scripts. I already wrote a script for a scene this morning. Its hilarious. Its just hard to explain how I want it to look like to the people thats gonna be in it, I know exactly how I want it in my head, wish I could transfer images and clips from brain to brain haha

2 comments:

  1. hahaha "transer images and clips from brain to brain" haha. funny, but wish it was possible too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your English grammar is terrible.

    ReplyDelete