Saturday, March 8, 2014

HEALING TO GAIN INNER STRENGHT AND AWARENESS

Yao! Im getting rly settled in and comfortable in my new place! still havent paid any visit to the pool, huge hot tub or gym yet tho. Need to get on that asap! Think I will plan out a morning routine:





first of all ----- Wake up early! Then:

  1. 20-40 mins meditation on my acupuncture Yoga Shakti Spike mat while listening to high level frequency for whatever I feel like I need to gain that day, positive energy, serotonin, Money magnet meditation Wealth Vibration Affirmations, etc. 
  2. Work out session in the gym
  3. Drink 1 liter of Lemon, Alkaline-water and cayenpepper. (drink as much as I can during the whole day.)
  4. Pool and or hot tub (depending on weather) 
  5. Make a smoothie with Spirulina powder and Collagen powder.
  6. Shower and exfoliate.
Then Im ready for whatever or wherever time will take me 


 My favorite when stressed out & layin on my spike mat:

No comments:

Post a Comment