Sunday, February 23, 2014

IMPORTANT TO READ! WERE FINALLY WAKING UP

Right now we live in the most interesting time ever, people are finally starting to wake up and understand everything that we are and have always been. We are not humans. We are everything, we are the universe, we are all ONE.

 Ive been taught and told this my whole life but I wasnt ready, I didnt want to hear it or believe it. I first started to realize and take it all in, many years ago when I first went to Thailand and suddenly I felt so awake, I opened myself up to this new and amazing feeling of Freedom and pure love which is not describable flowing through my body and mind. I wasnt longer "a person on the beach with other people that was, to me, just strangers"
                             
              -I WAS The people, I was the Sand, the ocean and the air, I became one with everything in my surroundings.
 It was so overwhelming, I started writing every single thing down in a diary to keep clear and take it in in a comfortable way. It really made my head spin.
This feeling fade away as soon as I went back in Sweden, surrounded with blind, unaware people. 

It was almost impossible to maintain the aware feeling that I knew about, every time I came back from my paradise... Until packed up my life and flew to LA with absolutely NO intentions of EVER going back.
 Remember 2 and a half year ago, I wrote about the POWERFUL energy that hit me from the plane. (Like a truck in my face!)  when I saw this beautiful city from above and I just knew in my heart, that I had made the best decision of my life coming here


(RECENTLY)
A month ago after living 5 months in a house with very powerful dark energy, I moved in with my friends one block away and straight away this Very strong positive energy hits me, his name is Ricky. He started telling me all these things that my mom told me since I was like 6 years old, The exact same things! I have been waiting for someone to come in contact with me and remind me of all these facts of life that I wasnt ready for in back in the days. I am truly thankful for this person to come into my life at this time. 

Some of you may hopefully know this already but most of you may not understand a single word of what I just said here. Both parts should still take a look at these videos that hopefully will wake you up as well <3

Reality is just an illusion


"Modern Science is now beginning to confirm what Spirituality, Philosophy, Sages, Ancient teachings and psychedelics have been saying for millennia, that the entire Universe is One and that what we think of as "reality" is just an illusion.. And the only real thing in the Universe is Consciousness."

"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet." ~ Niels Bohr




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ayahuasca is what we all should experience. the real deal with shamans in peru . My dream!

      Delete
    2. I don´t think I´m ready for ayahuasca or DMT, but how know.

      Delete
  2. You are incredible! Intelligent, funny, kind, crazy and absolutely breath taking! You are one rare powerful woman Chloe.
    You will have great success in your life whatever you choose to do

    ReplyDelete