Thursday, February 20, 2014

EVERYTHING THAT KILLS ME MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE

 I feel something so right
By doing the wrong thing
And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
 Yep! very accurate lyrics!


damn stress, Its taking over me! I need an assistant. Its so much at once, you have no idea! Its because everything changes so quick and constantly every day there is a new BIG change and Im extremely sensitive to all sorts of energy unfortunately..  ANyway,

 :) wish me good luck today cuz I have some important meetingzzzzzzz


1 comment:

  1. We all get stressed, Chloe. Everything can be so hard to handle at times. I guess having an assistant can help solve those problems, but it can also be possible to handle them by yourself. Like the famous saying, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Anyway, I hope you finally had the time to relax and cool down. Wishing you all the best! :)

    Mary Hughes @ Sorted

    ReplyDelete