Thursday, November 7, 2013

FIRE EXTINGUISHER NO GOOD!



Last night we were out and when we got back we got the very bad idea of playing with the fire extinguisher and we were just joking around until my stoooopid roomate actuallly sparayed me 2 times and I couldnt breathe and my hair and clothes were all fucked up. 
this morning I woke up at 6 and went for a morning run, but I couldnt do it for long because I started coughing and throwing up blod. Now Im laying on the couch reading about the dangers of inhaling it and it says:

It's poisonous, containing mostly CO2 (carbon dioxide), which causes you to slowly suffocate. It's a compressed gas and can cause your airways to freeze which will kill you in a very painful, slow way. You'll probably get a headache and pass out before-hand. 

Its not that bad but coughing blood is never good..... :(





No comments:

Post a Comment