Saturday, October 26, 2013

MONROE M.V

It feels like I havent done anything productive the last couple of days except a photoshoot, looking forward to see those pics but besides that NOTHING, was going to be in a shortfilm today but the calltime was 8am and I missed it. kinda on purpose. Im not lazy I just like to do whatever I feel like doing all the time , theres nothing worse than obligations. unless its for something I love to do, then I dont call it obligations

And oh yeah, Me and another girl were the leading/singing roles in a music video with a very famous singer in his country hah, had to mimic in FARSI! it was soo hard just look at some of the lines;

   1-    BAS  KON  BABA  DAS  BARDAUR  ,   BEZAN  BERIM  AUTISH  BAUZI

   2-    MOTSHAKERAM  AZIZAM

           ZAHMAT  NAKESH  AZIZAM

           VALA  BEHODA  NABOODAM

            NA  JOONE  HODAM  NAKARDAM


and thats just some of the lines lol. but I had fun, I got to be Marilyn Monroe





No comments:

Post a Comment