Thursday, September 19, 2013

IM KINDA LOVING THIS

Even though Im occasionally sleeping on a couch and living in a suitcase at Kelly and Johannes crib and just left the most beautiful apt in Palazzo, I feel great, free and peaceful. Just got back from a fun acting class and Im stayin in with some cheap wine and olives tho I havent eaten all day, just not hungry YAY , Watching BLING RING.

When I say free I mean its like I just got out from 5 years in prison... it was a "relationship" that left a bad taste in my mouth but at the same time made me more independent and strong and I LOVE my life again!

Looking forward to a fun photoshoot in newport beach tomorrow




MY BEAUTIFUL ALOE IS ALWAYS BY MY SIDE.... litterally.... sleeping ON TOP of my head or around my neck every night BABYLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment