Tuesday, March 26, 2013

LONGEST WEEKEND IN MIAMI















View from Hotel


On stage with Showtek Lol


Okay lemme tell you about the crazy ass weekend! Last thursday I went up at 5am to the airport and got on my flight to Miami BITCH haha, I went straight to Sanne and Saras hotell on south beach.

Me and Sanne decided to go out, jus a chill night at a bar or something and we did... but then not. HAHA U know the rest
laughed all day after, strong Thailand vibes! We got kicked out from the room since we only did 1 night there so we were homeless cuz all hotels were fully booked. still drunk and phucked up we got some outfits in the rain for Ultra. Then we had to get ready in a batroom somewhere and then straight to the festival which was awesome 300 000 ppl.
Kelly had accidentally booked her flight the wrong day so she had to get on a later flight to us. 

Crazy night I cant tell u about, friday we got a room in downtown right across the street from Ultra.

Saturday I didnt have too much fun at the festival, danced my ass off to sub focus and had no energy left for Deadmau5 so I went up to the room instead HAHA so stupid, was soo excited to see him but whatever.

Sunday - the best day btw. hanging out by the pool all day and then I got ready and went out on the street and sold my ticket for one day 270$ catching!

              took a cab to south beach and met up a friend who took me to a poolparty where SHOWTEK was playing!!! I mean what are the odds!? Showtek brought me up on stage and I had so much fun and then i ran and jumped in the pool with everything on, Found some ppl that drove me home, met up Sanne, she bought 2 sandwiches and we had a food fight. And handed out ham to everybody on the street that had been to ultra. HAHA   slept like 4 hours, brought a cupcake from the hotel breakfast, was looking all over for it in the cab to find out later that I was actually sitting on it the whole time LMAO. and then took the flight back home to LA with my Broken shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment