Thursday, November 29, 2012

CEDARS SINAI HOSPITAL

The other day I went to a screening of a movie called Behaving badly and it was seriously one of the worst movies Ive seen! horrible actors and actresses and just really messy story I didnt even pay attention haha.

Yesterday me and Andrew went to the hospital cuz I have got a kidney infection and it hurts like nothing else, I got antibiotics and stuff..

Now Im laying at home, im in way too much pain to be in school so Im just answering emails from people who wants to move in with us :) its soo much fun , were gonna have some kind of auditions here to make sure that we dont let the wrong people move in with us again. The other ones are going to move out before Xmas and im soo excited.

Dope robe and socks huh?





No comments:

Post a Comment