Wednesday, September 12, 2012

LOCALS ONLY

Took me this whole day, until now to get my shit together. Got an inspiring idea and a now I can feel like there is hope again haha. When I find something that I like, could be a movie, song, person whatever. I become creative and getting all these ideas and feel happy and excited.  Until I find something else and I let go of the previous obsession, not completely but still.
I think Im depressed when I do not have anything that inspires me. Its all that keeps me going, felt empty all day just sat and stared into the wall.
I just saw this clip/person and that changed my mood immediately haha!

hm.. forgot what I was going to do in here more than write this yADA YADA



1 comment:

  1. kan du inte först skriva på svenska sen översätta till engelska som johannaeo.se? Det blir så opersonligt att läsa på engelska. Känns som en random person typ. Tror det hade uppskattats :)

    ReplyDelete