Wednesday, September 12, 2012

LET'S NEVER COME HERE AGAIN BECAUSE IT WOULD NEVER BE AS MUCH FUN



So this day started out amazingly sweet!- NOT
woke up by someone complaining about the mess in our livingroom. Shattered glass in the couch and wine bottles everywhere hmm...
Now this have never happened before but still I hear complaining every other day, always something new!

Thats how it is living with 3 girls. Id like to live alone but thats not gonna happen anytime soon im afraid. I really dont get people who are obsessed with cleaning every single second and who loves to complain about others mess. I never do that to anyone else cuz I mind my own fucking business. AND the world is not gonna end because of dirty plate standing out on the table and not in the dishwasher. you know? it bugs me to not be able to live like I want

I had to cancel my plans today cuz im feeling really bad. Now Im off to the pool..

No comments:

Post a Comment