Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DON'T PANIC, IT'S ORGANIC!



Its very convenient that we have a grocery store of every kind right next to us! My favorite is Whole Foods which is only organic food. They have it all.
  Organic food rules L.A;) since everyone here is very healthy and cares about their appearance. It makes you feel a little dirty to eat something thats not good for your body. At least I do!

Soo I try to eat as good as possible and work out. We have our own gym so theres no excuses haha but I really dont like working out. Once Im down at the gym all I can think of is how boring and unnecessary it is. (I know its not unnecessary) But I dont think in the long run. I have no patience, if I dont see results immediately I get bored and think its not worth it haha. So stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment